I’m sorry, what’s that?
A purely fictional first-person portrait of Richard Armitage and the characters he portrayed on television.
All I want for Christmas.
Time to bring this back I think.
Black Sky: (Extremely) Unofficial Poster
Richard laughing at fangirls’ reactions to his most recent career move.
- Imma go to Detroit
- Drive around in a Ford automobile *
- Say wassup! to Eminem *
- Escape the craziness of the London Olympics
- Ask Sarah Wayne Callies how fellow Brit Andrew Lincoln is doing and what it’s like to slay zombies in The Walking Dead
- Practice my American accent
- It’ll be nice to go back to smaller low-budget projects after the spectacle that was The Hobbit
- If Tom Hiddleston is still around maybe we can go to yoga together. Gotta stay in shape since I might be wearing a wet t-shirt during this entire movie, what with the futility of umbrellas in extreme weather conditions… (it’s feasible, ok)
- It’s allll gooood ladies I do what I want
- Also I know all y’all (see I’m learning American already) will see the movie no matter what
Anonymous asked: Am I hot?
Quit trolling, Richard, you know you are!
Thank you to everyone who participated! It was so interesting to see which songs everyone picked for each of Richard’s characters. There’s a great variety of genres (there’s K-pop in there too, at least I think it’s K-pop? I liked it…) I really enjoyed listening to each playlist and added a lot of new songs to my own collection, so thank you for sharing. (BTW, the ‘sexytimes’ playlist is over four hours long, ladies, so get busy!)
In the full playlist each song is noted with the tumblr username of the person who chose it, so feel free to check out their tumblrs! And now without further ado…
* Due to time zone differences and tumblr tag difficulties, I may have missed someone so if your name is not listed below please send a link of your post to my ask box so that I can include your songs in the playlists.